SAVF renders welfare and welfare related services. This includes services with regard to:
- Child and youth care, statutory work, foster care and care in children’s homes.
- Developmental programmes, job creation and life enhancement programmes.
- Support to individuals and families: combating poverty.
- Support the aged and disabled persons.
- Administrative and management tasks.
- FAMNET – family information and –support network for effective parenting and strong, healthy families.
We care for families
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! SUPPORT US!
SAVF creates hope in people with social needs.
As a national welfare organisation to render social services to individuals and families within the community in order to empower them to improve quality of life.
For more information contact 015 307 2645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org